- My solo exhibit, Night Thoughts, was first mounted at the Latimer Quilt and Textile Center at Tillamook, Oregon in September and October.
The exhibit will appear at the LaConner Quilt & Textile Museum from January 14 to March 29, with new work added to take advantage of the larger space.
That work can be seen in the Night Thoughts gallery.
Two new pages have been added to the site. One is simply the last dozen new pieces I’ve added, the other is everything, regardless of age or technique, everything that is currently available for sale.
- Here you will find photos of my work in various series and categories.
- For guilds and conferences, retreats and individuals; this is where you’ll find out about the workshops and lectures I offer.
- My very occasional thoughts about life, studio work, travel, and whatnot.
- About Me:
- A short biography, and a photo of me with blue hair. What a kick!
- These are a few of my favorite people, places and things!
- Contact Me:
- Need to get in touch? Addresses and the signup for my "very occasional" e-mail blasts are here.